HOW CAN WE HELP REDUCE THE SPREAD OF INFECTION AT OUR CLINIC
– Available and ample opportunity for frequent hand washing – using soap and paper towels.
– Hand Sanitizers available for frequent use by staff and clients
– Disposable gloves are available. Facial tissues are available. Please ask if you do not see what you need.
– Please feel free to call ahead and place your order for medication, foods, etc so we can have it ready to reduce waiting time. Please no overstocking at this time – sufficient for 2-4 weeks is sufficient for most items. (Similar to being prepared for a blizzard or bad storm).
– For appointments try to reduce the number of people who come to the hospital – especially children and older persons – those who could be more vulnerable. Stay a safe distance away from other clients – for both your safety and theirs.
– Feel free to wait in your vehicle until we are ready for you and your pet for their appointment. Please come into the reception area and let us know you are here and which vehicle is yours.
– Please reduce close contact with other clients and their pets – they may not be comfortable with the exposure risks. Please be respectful.
– Please avoid touching items you do not plan on taking home – ask staff for assistance
– Remember the staff is accessible via phone and emails during regular office hours.
Thank you on behalf of the veterinarians and staff at
Middle Sackville Veterinary Care Centre