Business as “Unusual”..To keep up with COVID-19 health requirements for sanitation and physical-distancing, we feel we have worked out the best plan to keep your pet’s urgent appointments and health needs as a priority.
Please call ahead and we will help to keep everyone safe during this time. Please note our reduced hours listed both on our Facebook Page and Website.
At this time, there will be limitations on the types of services we can offer. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to resuming our full services once directed to do so by the Nova Scotia Veterinary Medical Association
- For Prescription Refills, Food Orders & Appointments
Please call ahead at (902) 864-2882 for directions
All Appointments MUST be Booked!
- We no longer allow pet owners into the hospital.
Staff will meet to receive the pet for their appointment and then return the pet to the owner when completed.
Consultation will be done over the phone.
- The doctor and staff will prepare any medications etc that may be required, including home care instructions.
Keep a safe physical distance from our staff.
- The staff will call the owner in their vehicle to discuss and complete the payment over the phone
- Thank you for your patience and understanding in these
trying and difficult times. We will all get through this
together with patience and plenty of handwashing.
#MiddleSackville #AnimalHospital #PleaseCall #EssentialService #PetCare #COVID19 #Veterinarian