My Dog could be wearing a Muzzle for one of these Reasons:
- He/she likes to eat things from the ground and we are avoiding another foreign body surgery.
- He/she is working on his/her anxiety around strangers & dogs and we both feel safer when it’s on.
- We are practicing good muzzle skills for our next vet visit.
- He/she prefers a little more space and the muzzle keeps rude people & dogs away from us.
- I prefer a little more space and the muzzle keeps rude people & dogs away from us.
Just because My Dog is Wearing a Muzzle, Does NOT Mean:
- He/she is vicious and will attack you at any moment.
- He/she should be kept away from outdoor adventures that you and your dog can enjoy together.
- It is “ok” for you to come up and try to interact with my dog without my permission.
If you See Us:
- Please give us space.
- Be kind with a smile as you quickly move on with your dogs and your kids. Recognize that I am doing my best to promote safety and comfort for everyone including my dog and your family.